Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year Random Photo of the Day Or So

I thought I'd start the New Year with this earth-shattering discovery from a recent trip (or should that be food odyssey?) back to Hong Kong.


Your eyes do not deceive you. No Photoshop has been employed. Yes, Haagen-Dazs does indeed make Azuki bean (aka red bean) flavoured ice-cream. Hallelujah!

It was just one of three delights I picked up from a local 7-11, the others being these cute, little ice-cream mochi.



And I can confirm they were all yummy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Heung Kong zai. :) I'm Cantonese too. But I can't speak Cantonese well because we speak Mandarin at home. Cantonese is more prevalent in central and northern Malaysia. The south is more toward Singapore's Mandarin influence.

Hong Kong is food haven. I hope to visit the place one day. It's in my travel list.

burntbreadboy said...

Hey Taiko, yeah the food in HK is amazing. So much choice and so much cheaper than the UK!